GUTOR by Schneider Electric is committed to health and safety of the public, clients and employees. It is our company’s longstanding corporate policy to protect them by all means throughout the execution of our business activities with the following principles:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible member in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health and safety. Report them to authorities promptly and affected parties as appropriate.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Develop, manufacture and market products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- We continue to cooperate with our business partners to enhance the technologies to fulfill our commitments.
Every employee and every contractor on GUTOR premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any health or safety concern to GUTOR management. Managers are expected to take prompt action.