This process ensures the correct installation and functionality of UPS systems and their batteries.
What does GUTOR offer?
- Visual inspection of the UPS location and its environment
- Visual inspection of the UPS system and battery banks
- Inspection of all UPS power and control wiring connections
- Inspection of all battery wiring connections
- Inspection of internal power and communication components
- Performing system checks as well as recording input and output measurements
- Discharging the battery bank and recording voltage measurements on an individual cell basis
- If necessary, calibration adjustments to adapt to site conditions
- Why request a GUTOR engineer?
- Secure the continuity of GUTOR‘s guarantee and guarantee extension
- Guarantee becomes void when defects are due to improperly performed service by unauthorized parties
- GUTOR engineers are well-trained and certified specialists with years of experience
- GUTOR engineers maintain high quality and globally approved standards
- Proper documentation, such as the Site Acceptance Test and Customer Field Service Reports
- System is stored in GUTOR’s database, which facilitates future troubleshooting and technical support
- Hands-on training of site crew and maintenance personnel responsible for these systems
To request installation supervision and commissioning, please click on Request for Quotation Form.